Whole Food Nutrition – Tools for Repair
Most of what people eat today is dead, carbohydrate-rich food, which has a major impact on a person’s whole body physiology. High carbohydrate diets create an acidic, low oxygen, inflammatory environment in the body, which leads to fatigue & exhaustion, joint pain, weight gain, high cholesterol and poor cellular health.
Proper whole food nutrition, herbs and homeopathic remedies are significant in healing and wellness. Regardless of what critics say, we know that supplements are foundational to healing and wellness.
Nutrition, herbs and/or homeopathic remedies support the body in several ways:
- Fuel for the body
- Tools for repair
- Restores cellular function, enabling nutrients and oxygen to be absorbed by cells which, ultimately allows them to heal.
How Do You Know What Nutrition A Person Needs?
Based upon multiple factors, I develop the proper strategy to get a person to heal. A significant missing link to healing is the health of a person’s cells. If cellular health is low, we must include a way to improve the health of a person’s cells. We use homeopathic remedies and cell exercise technology to solve these issues. Homeopathics work at the cellular level, within the interstitial space (the space between tissue cells and blood vessels) to cleanse, clear and detoxify and make the cells more responsive.
Please keep in mind:
- Nutrition is just the tool for repair, not what heals the body.
- Whole food nutrition works amazingly well and is critical to healing. Synthetic-fractionated vitamins are only partial pieces of a larger whole-food nutrient, and therefore, don’t work alone.
- Whole food nutrition is highly energetic. Synthesized vitamins are dead.
- You can save money, and actually heal by being tested and use only the nutrition that your body really needs.